We are an institute that places a premium on quality.
We have one of the best programs, in addition to some of the best students and teachers in Korea.
The programs are fun, innovative and effective. The teachers at Paedea are talented and passionate.
We place this focus on quality to ensure both teachers and students are given every opportunity to excel.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for excellent, experienced teachers who enjoy a challenging but fun environment in which to improve as a teacher and improve one's students.
Our institute culture is exceptional. It is one in which excellence, pride, innovation and education are not just words, but the core of Paedea culture.
If you feel this is the environment in which you would like to begin a rewarding career, please contact us.
- Teach Input and Output classes
- Teach 5 days (classes are offered from Monday to Saturday)
- Hours from 4-10pm
- Teach students from grade 1 ELE to grade 3 MID
- The opportunity to achieve excellence
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- A commitment to excellence
- Experience teaching in Korea or the ability to excel as an educator
- A degree from an accredited university
- Updated resume
- Apostilled university diploma
- Apostilled criminal background check
To arrange an interview, or if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org